Documents to be provided :
  • ID, family booklet or passport, resident’s permit photocopy
    Income statement or tax notice
  • photocopy of the latest pay slip or employment contract or Placement or training course certificate or student card or certificate of school attendance photocopy
  • 2 photos
  • RIB (personal bank details) on behalf of the resident
You can send documents :
  • By post:

2 rue Georges Ducrocq
F-57070 METZ

  • By e-mail to
  • By form (PDF, JPG, GIF, PNG, DOC formats / max size: 2 Mo):

The form fields marked with an * indicate a required field.

Your submission and request for housing imply in no case the giving out of an accommodation.